McGuire’s Barber Shop
- Email Marketing Strategy
- Email Marketing Operations
- Email Marketing Design
- Email Marketing Copywriting
- Daily social media campaigns
- Weekly email campaigns
- Email Automations (Abandoned Cart, Welcome Series, etc.)
McGuire’s Barber Shop was a small old-fashioned barber shop located in Ann Arbor, MI. It’s now closed after the owner retired.
The barber chairs were lined with real leather, there was always a game on the 17″ TV in the corner, and University of Michigan paraphernalia lined the walls.
In a highly transient college town like Ann Arbor, acquiring new customers was part of a robust marketing strategy. That means having a digital presence in order to be easily found.
The problem was the owner was not comfortable with digital media.
A basic website was needed in order to be found by new community members and an email campaign to match.
The goals for their email campaigns.
- Create a digital home for the barber shop so that new residents could see the business online.
- Build a website to match the look and feel of the humble, old-fashioned barber shop.
- Provide incentive for website visitors to come in for a hair cut.