I'm Emily McGuire
I'm the Owner and Chief Email Marketer of Flourish & Grit: An Email Marketing and Automation Studio.
As someone who honors the grit it takes to get through this world, I appreciate ways to work smarter, not harder.
With lessons learned over a decade in tech, sending thousands of email campaigns, and earning clients over $80 million in email campaign revenue, I love sharing the mistakes and strategies of email marketing done well.
You’ll typically find me with a cup of coffee in hand because #momlife. When my head isn’t in my laptop, you can find me chasing my toddler, reading a book or binging trashy TV.
Team Flourish & Grit
Latrice enjoys the ability to build and foster lasting professional relationships and organize systems and processes with the work she does.
With experience as a Navy Veteran, Customer Service Pro and Executive Assistant, she’s learned to be flexible, mission-driven, and client-oriented.
Latrice likes to read and write poetry in her free time and spend time with her husband and three children in the suburbs of Austin, Texas. She’s a major fan of 90’s RnB because let’s face it, the ’90s were awesome.
Lead Email Developer
Melinda Linton enjoys everything about the work she does.
With experience in digital marketing, social media management, and email marketing she’s learned that there is more than one way to skin a cat in the marketing field.
Melinda likes to make tumblers and DIY home decor and spend time with her husband and 2 girls. She’s a fan of game night and is very competitive so you would want to be on her team.
Cassandra enjoys seeing efficiency, organization, and engagement skyrocket due to the work she does.
With experience in administration, digital advertising, and project management, she’s learned to create and implement streamlined systems to achieve whatever goal you set.
Cassandra likes to cook, practice calligraphy, and enjoy the beaches of Central Florida with her family. She’s a fan of live theater and musicals, and may or may not be found singing along in her car!
million $$ earned email campaign revenue
email campaigns sent
email automations built
times I've read the Harry Potter series
From head-scratching to send button finger-itching.
Plain and simple, I help you uncover hidden revenue in your email list. Here are some of the ways I can support you in doing just that.
Landing Page Design and Copywriting
Email Automation and Funnel Building
Email Marketing Consulting
Email Marketing Management
Not to brag, but brag anyway, I’ve done some things with some pretty cool people.
Take a peek at some of my favorite projects!
Ready to uncover hidden revenue in your email list?
This is for you if you have:
- RA minimum of two months before your campaigns need to be launched.
- ROpen to an initial audit of your current email marketing program
- RA budget of at least $3,500 allocated towards your email marketing.
- RTime for a quick questionnaire and a thirty minuty chat to determine if we're a good fit.
Looking for something
for a smaller budget?
Email Marketing Power Session
You're not 100% confident about your email marketing skills or program.
You can normally figure these types of things out but this whole email thing has you stumped.
Instead of googling for hours, I'll walk you through your challenges and identify key areas that could use some love so that your email readers convert.
You'll get a private one-on-one session with me. Including:
- One-hour private consultation with me.
- Half-hour follow up consultation 30 days later.
- Recorded sessions for you to go back and review.
- Personalized advice and how-to's based on your specific needs and Email Service Provider (i.e. Hubspot, Mailchimp, etc.).
Email Marketing Like a Boss Course
A step-by-step guide to harnessing the power of your list.
- Write, design, and set up emails that you'll be proud to send and that connect with your audience.
- Easy video tutorials that will walk you through how to set everything up in your Email Service Provider (i.e. Mailchimp).
- LIVE Office Hours 2x per month for you to ask any clarifying questions.